Search Engine Performance Audit
Intelligent Web Solutions developed the Search Engine Performance Audit to help those of you who have already made a significant investment in their Interactive Marketing and are unsatisfied with the results they have achieved to date.
What is the Search Engine Performance Audit?
The Search Engine Performance Audit is an one time review of your website with respect to its performance on the major search engines and the subsequent effect on the business.
This audit is incredibly valuable because it allows you to gain an accurate picture of the work that has been done on your website at a reasonable cost. Interactive Marketing remains an area of confusion for a lot of people and this audit gives them an important opportunity to properly assess the effectiveness of the work that has been done to date on their website.
Why is the Search Engine Performance Audit important?
The Search Engine Performance Audit is incredibly important because it demystifies the realm of Interactive Marketing and gives you a realistic picture of the effectiveness of the dollars you have spent on your Interactive Marketing by a neutral 3rd party.
What are the advantages of the Search Engine Performance Audit?
- Understanding of the effectiveness of your Interactive Marketing
The Search Engine Performance Audit allows a business owner the opportunity to cut through the jargon of the industry and truly understand what they are getting for their money.
- The Road Map
You will receive a road map to performance that when implemented will give them the results they are seeking.
- Cost Effective
The Search Engine Performance Audit is an extremely cost effective auditing tool to take stock of a situation a business owner often has very little control or understanding of.
Under which circumstances would the Search Engine Performance Audit be the best option for you?
- If you have already invested in Interactive Marketing services and is unhappy with the results.
- If your website is not delivering the desired results in terms of traffic and online visibility.
- If your website is achieving high rankings for their keywords, but this is not translating into business for them.
What does the Search Engine Performance Audit include?
- A fast, effective snapshot of your current situation
- A 'road map' that details the changes that must be made to their site to optimize it
- A Ranking Report – this is a report highlighting your keywords and their current positioning on the various major search engines for these keywords
- A Page Critic Report that details the changes that must be made to each page to optimize it
- Keyword Analysis – recommendations for keywords they are not using that will deliver better business results for them
Call Intelligent Web Solutions at (413) 443-8444 today to perform a Search Engine Performance Audit for your website, and to start reap the benefits of your Internet Marketing investments!